When buying/selling a small business, even the smallest mistakes can lead to legal and financial problems down the road. I know how to avoid these problems and help build a secure future while avoiding common pitfalls made by parties without experienced representation. Seek the help of an affordable, trusted partner so you can have peace of mind after leaving the closing table.
What I Bring
to the table
- Over fourteen years of working with companies in the lower middle market closing M&A transactions.
- Breach of contract litigation experience. I know how to maximize protection in the event of litigation post-transaction.
- Solid experience in seller-financed, bank-financed and SBA-financed transactions
- Extensive professional contacts in that can provide value-added services like accounting, business valuation, commercial real estate and tax advice
- In addition to being a lawyer, I am also an entrepreneur. As a result, I understand the day-to-day issues that you face and can work to mitigate your legal exposure while you focus on the operations of the business.
Let's Get Started
I look forward to speaking with you about your M&A legal needs. Click "Get In Touch" to schedule a free consultation with me.